Our House

Our House

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Yard Sale Finds- You Just Gotta Keep Looking

After last weekend's bust I finally got some good finds this weekend! No furniture but some small items. Sometimes people ask me how I find such good stuff. You just gotta keep on going until you do! I went to sooo many sales this weekend. It was great weather so I guess a lot of people decided to have a yard sale. I started with a list of sales from Craigslist but also looked for signs along the way.

Here are my finds...I got all of this for $13!


I have a couple favorites...I am excited about the vintage painted milk glass vases. I don't have any so these are my first ones! $1.50 for both. My second favorite is the creamer and sugar bowl for $1 for both. I already have a creamer and sugar bowl but I couldn't pass these up and they may just be used for decoration. My third favorite item, which is really only cool for me, is the brand new Hunger Games books for $5! I was actually going to buy these online so yard sales for the win again. Then I got some books and crafty stuff so those are always good standbys at yard sales. Hopefully next weekend there will be as many sales again!

2 comments:

  1. That's my girl! Love it...FYI...my Nanny used to collect cream and sugar sets...your siblings have broken about three of them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad kids. I am sure it wasn't me. I never break anything...

      Delete