Our House

Our House

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guest Bedroom- Working With What You Got

Our guest bedroom is one of the most "done" and furnished rooms in our house. Which is funny because A. It will one day have to switch to the nursery and B. We have hardly bought anything for this room!

The bedroom set and linens are from Pascal's old bedroom. The curtains and lamps are from my old bedroom. The only things I bought for this room was new sheets and a $10 piece of art!

The hope chest was made by my grandpa for my mom when she was younger. I may paint it one day.

Pascal finds all my old dolls that I have in the room very creepy HA

More creepy dolls... And Pascal's old trophies

I love these art pieces that my grandma gave me

I got this owl art for $10 at Ikea! I have a bit of an owl collection...
This room is also where I have all of my present wrapping supplies. The dresser and closet are full. Also in the closet I have some of my winter clothes. I like this room a lot. I could just hang out in there and read. I think its calming because it is always clean and I am not looking around at what I want to change HA. This bedroom is still the original color but we aren't going to paint until it actually becomes a nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment