Our House

Our House

Thursday, August 29, 2013

DIY Built-In Bookcase Complete

Once my bookcases (see how they were made) were done I couldn't wait to fill them up! I had piles of stuff just waiting. I don't have as many books anymore so I didn't have quite enough to fill the shelves. I would like to buy some more accessories and books to fill it up but it is a big area and I know it will come with time...So I shouldn't rush it.


I bought the white boxes on the bottom at Ikea. I bought them in July when they were actually $1 off with an Ikea Family Card so it cost me $20 for all of them. There are a lot of cute options out there for storage boxes but this was definitely the most affordable. I organized all my craft supplies in them and now have boxes for paint, tools, etc. 







And now the before and after pictures again!




2 comments: