Our House

Our House

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Family Scrapbook 2010-2012

Last month I finally got around to ordering pictures for my next scrapbook to go along with the first one that I made. Once I actually got down to it I got the whole thing done in a week. I kept all my supplies spread out on the living room floor (my husband loves me) and did a few pages after work each day. I already had a lot of random craft and scrapbook supplies so besides the pictures I only bought some new pages, page covers, and double sided tape. Scrapbooks can get expensive and it is tempting to buy all the cool stuff that is out there but I wanted to try to work with what I had. 

My purchases

Trying to organize my supplies
All spread out with a spot for me in the middle. Facing the TV of course.
And of course some of the finished pages. Now that this one is done, in a couple of months I will have to make a new one!
















No comments:

Post a Comment