Our House

Our House

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Biannual Scrapbooking

For the anniversary of our two years of dating, I made my boyfriend-now-husband a scrapbook. It was a big scrapbook with pictures of our first two years together. I spent a lot of time on it and really enjoyed it. I also spent a lot of money on the scrapbook...I told him that if we ever broke up I wanted it back, ha. I decided that I would make one every two years. This was February 2010...And it is now November 2013 and I have not made another one and it is almost time for me to make a third scrapbook! So time to get on that all ready. 

I have a Snapfish account and they send me regular emails with coupons. I got one last week for 300 prints at a penny each! So I figured now would be a good time to make my scrapbook. I went through my computer and Facebook and ordered 238 pictures which was only $2.38! And $12 in shipping...but still a good deal. This will be my scrapbook for 2010-2012. A lot happened in those years! We got engaged, I graduated twice, we got married, and we bought a house! We shall see how long it takes for me to actually put it together...last time I spent a couple of months on it. Thankfully I already have a scrapbook I bought on sale about three years ago, ha, scrapbook paper and various stickers that I have picked up over the years when on sale. 

Here are some pictures of my first scrapbook (I made 45 pages total)...Definitely not professional or something you would see at a scrapbooking party. But it is personal and that is all that matters! I do love the photo books you can make online now but something about the scrapbook is just more special to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment