Our House

Our House

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stylish Calendars

I am really bad about coordinating all of my calendars...Basically I use my desk calendar at work for everything. So don't ask me when something is on the weekend because I have to check my desk calendar. We do have a whiteboard calendar at home that I've tried to use in the past for personal stuff and bills but I always forget about it and everything just ends up being in my head.

This year I am going to try to do better with my date book. So keep it in my purse and keep it updated. I usually would just buy a simple one at Target but I happened to look on Paper Source. I got sucked in and ended up with not one but three calendars.


I bought this date book for $13. I love the brown paper and I think it looks kinda retro.



So that was the only thing I really needed but then I found a small motivational/quote calendar for my cubicle and a beautiful calendar for our house. These calendars are mostly just for looks...but I love the quotes in the small one and the pictures in the big one. I will definitely use them as art in the future. The quote calendar was $13 and the art calendar was $25. I never spent that much on calendars but they will get re-used. 













I like having it by the front door so I get to see it every day. And it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment